Thursday, 5 May 2016
Marshmallow Dark Chocolate Puff treats
Marshmallow Dark Chocolate Puff treats.
They're quick 'n easy and will satisfy that sweet tooth smile emoticon
What you will need:
1 x Today Puff Pastry roll, 1 x bag of marshmallows, 1 x dark chocolate bar, 1 x chocolate chips.
How to put it all together:
1. Cut the puff pastry into rectangles. It’s up to you... to decide how big you want them to be.
2. Cut marshmallows in half and placed them in the middle. If you’re not a fan of marshmallows, you can try any jam or even Nutella.
3. After placing the marshmallows in the middle of the pastry, seal it with another slice. Be sure to seal these properly to ensure that the marshmallows don’t leak.
4. Place the pastries on a baking tray and set the timer for 45 minutes.
5. Prepare the chocolate sauce. Break the chocolate in blocks, add 4 tablespoons of cold water and microwave for 1 minute.
6. Take the pastries out of the oven and spread the chocolate over it.
7. Add your pearl sprinkles and chocolate drops.