Monday, 5 October 2015
80ml chocolate spread or smooth peanut butter
125ml Illovo Golden Syrup
375ml oats, popped rice or crushed corn flakes
100g packet peanut sprinkles
Coconut to coat with
1. In a saucepan, over low heat, combine marshmallow, chocolate spread, syrup and margarine, stirring all the time to a smooth shiny mixture.
2. Stir in oats and peanuts, mixing well.
3. Spoon into prepared tin and refrigerate until firm.
4. Cut into squares and toss them in coconut to coat evenly.
5. Store in the fridge until required.