PEANUT BUTTER BREAD RECIPE
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspooon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 176C.
- Add milk, eggs, sugar, and peanut butter to blender jar. Secure lid and select "Batters." Ingredients will mix until blended smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 4–6 times or until flour is incorporated.
- Pour batter into greased 9-x-5-inch loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.