Granola and Cranberry Buttermilk Rusks
4 Cups Self Raising Flour
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
250g Butter, diced
150g Jungle Energy Crunch Muesli Granola
50g Dried Cranberries
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Mix together the flour,salt,baking powder and sugar into a large bowl.
3. Rub in the butter until breadcrumb consistency.
4. Beat together the eggs and buttermilk then mix into the dry ingredients.
5. Mix in the Jungle Energy Crunch Muesli Granola and cranberries then press the mixture firmly into a lined square baking tin.
6.bake for about 1 hour or until golden and a skewer comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and slice into rusks.
8.Turn the oven down to 90C.
9. Place the cut pieces onto flat baking trays and dry in the oven with the door slightly ajar-this will take about 4 hours.
10. Store in an air-tight container and serve with hot tea or coffee.