2 large avocados
Fresh lemon juice ...
1 Roma tomato, seeded and cubed
1 cup cubed French bread
1/2 cup finely chopped spinach leaves
1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F / 204C.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and carefully remove the peel. Rub the outsides of each half with some fresh lemon juice. This will help them maintain their nice color. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stuff the avocados with as much of the filling as you can fit, allowing the filling to come up over the sides
- a bit.
- Place the avocados on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the filling has
- turned a light golden brown. Serve immediately.