Tuesday 16 April 2013

homemade air freshener




...I was roaming around and I came across a recipe for homemade air freshener. This intrigued me! These gel air fresheners are the perfect.This project takes a total of five minutes to make, is highly economical, and each jar should last you about a month. This would also make great gifts! -Chera

Into make these little beauties, you first need a heat-proof jars, food coloring colors of your choi...ce, and essential oil. You can find inexpensive essential oils of various scents at craft stores and some grocery stores. I chose a raspberry scented oil...it smells delightful!

Into each jar, drop a few drops (I repeat...a few...it doesn't take more than 2 or 3) of food coloring.

Then, put in about 30 drops of essential oil, give or take. The more essential oil you put in, the stronger the smell.